Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Материнская плата Intel S5500HCV не загржаеться с жесткого диска

ВЛеви
Beginner

После сброса настроек престал грузиться с жесткого диска. Думаю нужно настроить что то в bios но не знаю как. Помогите !

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel(R) Technical Support. Be aware that our support is provide only in English. I will appreciate if you can please send you request or consultation in such language for better understanding and assistance.

regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Technical Support

0 Kudos
ВЛеви
Beginner

OK

My motherboard S5500HCV does not boot from the hard drive after resetting the settings. Everything is working. I just do not know how to configure a Raid controller to boot from hard drives.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

Can you please confirm if the Server Board is using built in or add-in card RAID controller?

regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

Can you please confirm if the Server Board is using built in or add-in card RAID controller?

regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go ahead and disable Quiet Boot in the BIOS. This will give us more information about any error messages about your configuration.

Were you using the onboard RAID? If so, you need to enable this under Advanced > Mass Storage Controller Configuration > and then you would need to set your storage settings the way they were before.

If this does not resolve this issue, please provide us with more details about the issue (error messages, etc).

I hope to read from you soon.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel(R) Technical Support

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I'm following up with you to see if the information provided helps or you still need assistance with the case.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I'm following up with you to see if the information provided helps or you still need assistance with the case.

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

Best regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos