Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Серверная плата Intel® S2600WTT

KushchAP
Beginner

Добрый день. На предприятии имеется сервер, в котором стоит серверная плата Intel S2600WTT. Для увеличения производительности программы 1С, просят установить на данный сервер  SSD диск INTEL Optane DC P4800X либо P5800X. Данный диск будет использоваться для хранения баз данных и логов. Скажите пожалуйста совместим ли данный накопитель с этой материнской платой?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AdrianM_Intel

Hello KushchAP,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

I am attaching a file with the validated SSDs driver for this system, it is important to mention that you need the appropriate backplane for NVMe drives support, you can also check the compatible products on the following link:

https://serverconfigurator.intel.com/exodus/page?eventType=11&targetPageId=120202107&defaultFlag=1

In regards to your second question, based on the article https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000032265/server-products.html, yes, you understood correctly, only for the families mentioned in the article the bootable option is possible.

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel

Hello KushchAP,

Thank you for your response.

We noticed that you sent us the BIOS information privately, could you please let us know more details to better assist you with the BIOS information or any other questions related to the server?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel

Hello KushchAP,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel

Hello KushchAP,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos