Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Access to Eagle Stream documents RDC 613206 and RDC 610826

esheridan
Beginner

Hi,

I am involved in the design of a controller IC with Intel SVID interface targeted at the Eagle Stream Server CPU platform.

Both the SVID protocol and PWM specifications refer to the platform design guide for specific usage details.

Could anyone advise on the procedure to get access to the

Eagle Stream External Design Specification (RDC 613206) and

Eagle Steam Platform Design Guide (RDC 610826)

documents.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Elaine

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SergioS_Intel

Hello esheridan ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.  

In order to give you the proper information, can you please let us know if you already have one of those systems and if you do can you please let us know where did you get it from?

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
esheridan
Beginner

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for your reply. I'm a little unclear as to what you mean when you refer to one of those systems.

My company Vishay has been given access to the Intel SVID reference design (release_9p45) and I have an Intel account (RDC and IPS support) which allows me access to the SVID Protocol (ID: 456098) and PWM specification (544905) documents.

I can also access a lot of the Eagle Steam Technical and Training Library content via the RDC site.

However, I would like to access these documents

Eagle Stream External Design Specification (RDC 613206) and

Eagle Steam Platform Design Guide (RDC 610826)

which are referenced in the SVID Protocol (ID: 456098) and PWM specification (544905) documents to ensure our design will meet the Eagle steam platform requirements.

Any assistance you can provide with the above would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Elaine

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello esheridan,

We appreciate the additional information, please allow us to check this information for you.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit :https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Elaine,

We are following your case and we would like to know if you were able to contact the Intel Premier Support in regards to your question.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
esheridan
Beginner

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for your assistance.

Unfortunately, I don't seem able file a case on IPS with regard to this issue. The case must be associated with the Intel Product.

Currently My Intel Products list doesn't include the Eagle Stream Platform only Whitley. I'm not sure how to get new Intel Products added to my Intel Products list to allow me to log a case for these documents.

Thanks and Regards,

Elaine

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello Elaine,

In case you need further assistance please contact us back.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos