Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

Asking for operating temperature & storage temperature for EY82C621 PCH

smithchang
Beginner

Hi Sir

I'm looking for operating temperature & storage temperature for EY82C621 PCH , but i did'nt find the information from chipset platform datasheet. Did someone can help us clarify this issue.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello smithchang,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To better assist you can you please confirm the following information:

• Just to confirm, the product in question is Intel® C621 Chipset?
  • Where is this chipset installed? Intel server or a third-party server?
  • Are you developing software/hardware?

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
smithchang
Beginner

Hi Adrian M

The reply as below 

• Just to confirm, the product in question is Intel® C621 Chipset?

ANS:Yes

• Where is this chipset installed? Intel server or a third-party server?

ANS:third-party server

• Are you developing software/hardware?

ANS:Yes , we are developing and our customer wants us provide these information to review , please help this matter , thanks.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello smithchang,

Thank you for your response.

I understand that this is a pre-built system or third-party motherboard, in this case, it is recommended to contact your manufacturer for the latest updates and technical support information. It is worth mentioning that they are the integrators of the chipset on their hardware and they can provide you more details about the temperature supported and more details by the chipset and hardware where the chipset is installed.

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
smithchang
Beginner

Hi Adrian M.

I did'nt find the information on website which you provided.

Can you provide the product Reliability Reports & qualification Reports for EY82C621APCH to help us reference ? thanks.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello smithchang,

I understand that you are looking for this information and the links provided do not have it, our recommendation is to contact the OEM of the motherboard where the chipset is installed for more technical information since they are the integrators of the chipset on their motherboard.

You may also try Intel Resource & Design Center site however it is recommended to check with the OEM of the motherboard for technical information.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/products-and-solutions/processors-and-chipsets/purley/intel-xeon-scalable-processors.html

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
smithchang
Beginner

Hi Adrian

Finally , Checa Hung help me clarify these questiones , thank you for your help for this matter.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello smithchang,

I am glad to know that your questions were clarified, this thread will be closed.

Best regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos