Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Best CPU for the intel S5000XVN PBA D37261-902 board

DMaev
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to find replacement for E5345 cpu with bigger ammount of cache and clockspeed.

I would like to find compatible cpu with 4 cores 12mb cache size and best clock speed (wich would work with this motherboard)

I would like to run it in dual cpu mode.

Could someone help me?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DMaev
Beginner

Motherboard S5000XVN PBA D37261-902

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Dmitry, Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support. I understand that you are looking to upgrade the CPU on your Intel S5000XVN PBA D37261-902 board. Be aware that Intel Customer Service no longer responds to telephone, chat, or e-mail inquiries for [Product Name] but you may want to try our Intel Community forums to get recommendations from fellow community members. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request”. Make sure the customer understands that Intel will not provide any assistance on the Community either but other community members may assist. Make sure the customer understands that the community is not supported by Intel. Finally, educate customers by taking them to http://ark.intel.com/, show them how to navigate through the web site and make special emphasis in Product Status and how to verified that the product is "Discontinued. I apologize for the inconveniences. Best regards, Jeremiah A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos