Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4297 Discussions

Broadwell CPU E5-2690v4 related incidents

KChun11
Beginner

Hello,

It's grateful that I could find this community. Recently, there were 3 consecutive CPU related incidents in blade servers. The message says "Uncorrectable Machine Check Exception" and "Uncorrectable Memory Error". As a result, it was concluded that Memory Controller inside CPU chipset was the reason.

May I ask if there are Intel Broadwell E5-2690v4 incidents recently reported especially about memory communication?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Ku,

Thank you for contacting Intel support,

I understand that you are having problems with 3 CPUs which have shown error messages, I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Regarding this problem, I researched about this unit but there does not seem to be any known issues associating the processor in question and those error messages. I apologize for the inconveniences.

Regards,

David V
idata
Community Manager

Hello Ku,

I am following-up with your case and I see that we have not heard back from you,

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Were you able to solve your issue?

Do not hesitate to reply for further help!

Regards,

David V