Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Dear Intel team, we need andoriod/ios app from remote managment for servers in datacenter. Do you have in roadmap that such app will be build from your side. Thank you.

PJaks
Beginner

You can see that all vendors (Dell, HPE, Lenovo) have android/ios app for remote management of servers.

thank you.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
SergioS_Intel

Hello PJaks,

Can you please provide us with the model of your Intel(R) Serverboard?

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit :https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello PJaks,

We are following your question and we would like to know if you need more assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit :https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
PJaks
Beginner

Dear Sergio S.

how meter have model of board. I asking you do you (Intel) is planing to develop android/ios app for management of servers. This is trend that all producer of servers have several years and become standard. Each customer when came to buy server beside configuration/price is main concern about management and when they see that such functionality is not available they give up from Intel servers, and buy other platform.

I asking you is it in roadmap that you (Intel) will develop app for management with android/ios.

Board is not relevant but let say S2600WFT family and S2600WFTR family and old S2600WT family.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello PJaks,

We currently do not have any plans to develop Android or IOS applications for management or servers; however, we are going to pass your feedback to the proper department.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello PJaks,

I am following your question and would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello PJaks,

I am following your question and would like to know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello PJaks,

In case you need further assistance please contact us back.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
PJaks
Beginner

Dear Sergio S.

very sad to hear that you dont plan to develop such solution. That will impact you mostly, we will switch to other solution that have such functionality.

Thank you.

0 Kudos