Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Desperately needs help on Intel Proset 13.3 install with the Server Pro/1000 PT Dual port.....

idata
Employee

OK. I think something is very wrong with a reason ProSet update on my system....

after I uninstalled a previous version of Proset (13.1) on my server 2008 (x64), I rebooted the server and started installation of the 13.3. After the installation finished, the device manager showed yellow exclaimation on both ports for the PCIe Intel Server Pro/1000 PT Dual port adapter. Openning properties shows code 31. I rebooted the machine hoping that it will go away but it didn't. In fact, it went worse!

Now I cannot open the properties pages for the adapter anymore. The device manager will just hang. And any attempt to uninstall the drivers from device manager will result in the uninstall hanging as well. Uninstalling Proset also cannot complete (just keeps on going with no end in sight....)

Please help! I am desperate... The server is down for a day already.....

0 Kudos
0 Replies