Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

Games crashing suddenly on Aurora R12

Chris---
Beginner

This all started on Friday (for us EST people) when nothing would work on my pc. Well let me go further, apps would open and such. Say Valorant as an example. I would load up Valorant and it would take around 5-6 minutes for it to boot up. Once it did boot up it just crashed. This has happened with other games such as GTA V. GTA just won't load though. And then Fortnite would just display some random code saying I was missing some things. I'm very confused because I haven't been on this pc for around a week and I've pretty much tried anything that would help solve this. I restarted my internet, restarted my pc, got the latest graphic drivers, yanked the power cord for 20 seconds. The thing I'm debating on right now is if I should reset my pc. I've never overclocked it or anything so I don't know how the cpu would be damaged. Sometimes it takes around 10-15 minutes for my stuff to start responding and it's made things a lot more difficult then they need to be. I haven't been able to find anything like my case while surfing the web so I'll link my specs below...

-Windows 11

-32GB Ram

-1.8 TB of space

-RTX 3060

-I5-11400F

That's all of the specs that I think are important but you can respond and ask me for some more depth and I'll give you it. Any solution helps!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Chris---, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system, we will do our best to help you. 

In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Screenshot of error messages you are getting. 
  2. Have you gotten any BSOD? If so, please provide me with a picture of it. 

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Chris---, 

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos