Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Graphic driver for Intel Xeon E5 2620 V3 2.4 GHz

fajarpermana
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am looking for Intel graphic driver for my server PC running with:

• Processor: intel Xeon E5 2620 V3 2.4 GHz

I have been looking through the intel website as far as I can but no result available. In fact, there is a notification that tells the processor is discontinued. Does it mean that all driver supports for the processor is unavailable?

It would be appreciated if there is a way to provide the link to any available or archived graphic driver download. Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello fajarpermana, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I just transferred your thread to the proper department. They will further assist you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
fajarpermana
Beginner
Hello Albert,
Thank you for following it up and helping. Looking forward to the solution soon.
0 Kudos
Lexden
Employee

Hi fajarpermana,

The Intel Xeon E5 2620 V3 is a server CPU. Most of these CPUs (including the one you have) do not have graphics output. They are intended to run headless as a server. If you need graphics, you can install a graphics card. What are you attempting to use this system for?

Best,

Alex

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello fajarpermana,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

As previously mentioned the Intel Xeon E5 2620 V3 has no integrated graphics. The graphics with this processor are handled by onboard graphics (integrated within the server system's motherboard) or by discrete graphics (add-in 3rd-party graphics card that can be added to the server system). Please let us know if you will be needing something else.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello fajarpermana,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you still need further assistance.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello fajarpermana,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos