Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4302 Discussions

HD Graphic installation problems

idata
Community Manager

Hi,

I have setup a new system & configuration as follows,

Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.06Ghz

Intel DH55PJ board (With Intel H55 Express chip set)

2GB DDR3

Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit

This is not a branded system & I need to use Integrated intel HD Graphics, but the drivers came with bundled CD is not supporting. after I install the drivers & once the system re-starts it is not log on to windows & re-starting again & again. But I can log on through safe mode.

I have tried each & every driver I could find on the net also, But still no success & running with Standard AGP graphic adapter.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me on this.

Sathika.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

Try the driver http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=19291 here. If it's still not working you may post your question to the /community/tech/desktop Desktop Board forum.

idata
Community Manager

Hi,

Thank you very much for trying to helping me. Actually i have download this driver earlier & installed it but there was no success. anyway this morning i have downloaded all the windows updates & installed. but unfortunately there was an update for "Intel HD Graphics" & once after re-starts, the problem starts again & i have ended up with start repair dialog box. it offer me a system restore & once after it finished all the updates has gone.

So again i downloaded windows updates, but this time i cleared the check box for "Intel HD Graphics". once after all install & re-starts problem came again (I disabled the C -state & C2-State in bios Power section before this boot up). this time also i selected Startup repair, but i canceled the system restore it offered & went to the advance options. in the advance recovery options i have done a memory diagnostic & after re-starts.........Boom... it boots up to the windows & there was a Intel HD Graphics as my display adapter.

I don't know what was happend & what is the actual issue was. but i'm suspecting Windows Updates done the trick.

Thanks again for the reply.

Sathika.

idata
Community Manager

Hi,

Actually i was wrong, the problem was with the C-State & C2-State in Bios power options. So if anybody is having this problem please disable both C-State & C2-State in Bios Power options.

Good Luck.

idata
Community Manager

Thanks Sathika for this help.

Actually I was suffering from same problem past 6 months.

Even I had purchased a GeForce 9800TX PCIe Card for display, but it also suffered from same problem.

After disabling C- State and C2-state in bios, the problem solved.

Thanks Thanks Tnahks and many many thanks.