Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Hello, I want to monitor my RS3DC080 RAID controller. I want the RAID status and status of my hard drives. How to do it using the SNMP protocol? Where can I find the associated MIB? In advance, Thanks you, Alexis.

APer
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us about this concern.

I would like to let you know, we do not have an Intel application in order to send via SNMP Protocol the status of the RAID Configuration or drivers. My best recommendation is to search the best third party SNMP Tool that will fit your needs.

On the other hand, please let me double check the information about the MIBs and as soon as possible I will get back to you with the next step.

Regards,

Emeth O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
APer
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

In this case I am waiting for your return on the MIB.

Have a good day,

Regards,

Alexis.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, thank you for your patience in this thread.

I was doing some research about the MIB Files associated with the Intel RAID Controller RS3DC080. The RWC2 install had contained the MIB files but nowadays the Raid Web Console 2 has discontinued. On the other hand, RWC3 install does not have MIB Files. 

In this scenario, you will have to use features available such as Email notifications.

Regards, 

Emeth O.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hello,

I am following up on your case and I would like to know if you still need help with this scenario.

If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel

Hello,

I was reviewing your thread and I have not seen any activity recently.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos