Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors

Home server

Ianous
Novice
Hi All,
I’ve got a couple of intel xeon phi 7250 processors which I am looking at setting up on either the intel S72000AP board or the supermicro K1SPE board. But I want to go further to perhaps have the option of adding some intel coprocessors on top. Just wondering if it’s possible and how it can be done. I read that coprocessors require memory mapped I/O of over 4Gb but haven’t been able to determine this from the board manuals. so still trying to find out which board (including coprocessor) is more suitable for this kind of setup. Any advice on this would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Ian
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ianous
Novice
I’ve managed to find out that coprocessor 7220 would work but these are impossible to get anymore. So will now just run it as a single cpu server with perhaps a gpu card on either board mentioned previously.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ianous
Novice
I’ve managed to find out that coprocessor 7220 would work but these are impossible to get anymore. So will now just run it as a single cpu server with perhaps a gpu card on either board mentioned previously.
0 Kudos