Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

How can I get the mechanical dimensions of E-ATX motherboard?

浩梁000
Beginner

Because of the need of customizing server chassis, I need to get the mechanical parameters information of E-ATX motherboard, including the number and location of screw holes, the size of motherboard, etc. I found "ATX Specification", but there is no description of E-ATX. Where can I get it?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support.

I understand that you are looking for the blue prints of the  E-ATX motherboard.

In an effort to better assist you, can you please indicate an specific Intel Server board EATX from which you need this information?

Looking forward to your comments

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

In an effort to better assist you, can you please indicate an specific Intel Server board EATX from which you need this information?

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
浩梁000
Beginner

Thank you for your reply. I'm very sorry for the delay due to unexpected business trip. I can't reply to you in time. Yes, all I need is Intel Server board.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Have you checked the ATX page on Wikipedia? There is a dimensional information for most ATX derivatives.

...S

Franklin_S_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You can follow N. Scott Pearson's recommendation. If you need anything else after that please let us know.

Regards,

Franklin S.

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hi,

For us to properly provide the information, we will need an specific server board from which we can obtain the dimensions.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I'm following up to confirm if you were able to check information as per N. Scott recommended?

Looking forward to your comments.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I haven't heard from you in regards to this case. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with; more than glad to help.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos