Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

How do I end the ceaseless beeping from an Intel RSP3TD160F without turning it off in the BIOS every time I reboot my R2224WFTZS server? It beeps 1 second on, 3 seconds off.

jBart26
New Contributor I

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007150/server-products/raid-products.html tells me to perform a Copyback following the Copyback section (2.4.5) of the IT/IR, Integrated, Software Stack 3 User Guide. However, when I go to https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/server-products/raid-products/SWUG_full_featured_entry_RAID.pdf there's no instructions in how to do that for a UEFI configured server (which requires the HII Configuration Utility); the only instructions are for Legacy mode booting.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jBart26
New Contributor I

Addendum: After replacing a failed Trinity Dunes RSP3TD160F RAID controller, I updated the BIOS on the controller and sthe erver (R2224WFTZS), recreated the Virtual RAID array and designated the hot spare drive.  

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello jBart26,

We appreciate your information, can you please let us know if after replacing the RSP3TD160F RAID controller and recreated the Virtual Drive array you still have the beeping codes?

Also, please let us know if you are trying to perform the Copycat using the Raid Web Console 3.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello jBart26,

We are following your question and we would like to know if you need more help.

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello jBart26,

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel

Hello jBart26,

Best regards,

Sergio S.

0 Kudos