Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

I/O Bridge Board

Ianous
Novice
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. I did a comparison between I/O bridge board for S7200AP and S2600WP, ie. FHWAPBGB and FHWJFWPBGB. Basically they both have the same shape (latter being longer) and 2 x 40 pin configuration with the same signal on each pin. The other difference I can see is that bridge board FHWJFWPBGB has additional USB 2.0 port, 2 pin 5V_AUX power, and an AHCI SATA connector.

Theoretically considering that they are close to identical and that I will not be using the additional features on bridge board FHWJFWPBGB, do you think this could work on the S7200AP motherboard. Just that I cannot find any bridge board for the S7200AP motherboard.

Thank you,
Ian
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Ianous,

Thank you for submitting your question to this Intel® Community. 

Due to these products being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for them, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Victor G. 

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos