Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

IOs client APP in Iphone and Ipad does not connect and exit from App unexpectedly against Unite server enterprise topology and Windows and Android client work properly??

ASánc1
Beginner

Hi.

We have implemented a topology with an initial Hub and a Unite Server with SSL certificate working properly against Windows and Android clients, even if we use the automatic configuration(thanks to SRV record in DNS of our domain).

But IOS App, from a new Iphone and Ipad, does not get connect against the server, pointing manually with the IP or name of de server or automatically. In fact, the app exit of itself when you try to connect and you have to reopen the app again.

We are lost because in Hub logs there are no records about connections from the IOS device, and in the server and IOS app we can´t see any log or clue in order to change anything in the server or the IOS app.

I´m worried about an error in the IOS app but I can´t sure it.

We thank a lot your help.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi angelVSI: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite™ app communities.

In regard to your question, I just wanted to let you know that we will do further research on this matter in order to try to find a solution to fix this problem. As soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto R

ASánc1
Beginner

Thank you very much.

We are very hurried up because of a new client who needs to use 20 iphones and 10 ipads in enterprise conferences, in addition to Windows computers.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have the same issue.juan_intel

0 Kudos
ASánc1
Beginner

We finally resetup all the server in windows 2012r2 and IOS works without any different option.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

sdh1984: Please keep checking your original thread for further assistance.

angelVSI: Thank you very much for sharing that information. Perfect, excellent, it is great to hear that the Intel® Unite application is working now.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos