CPU: Xeon E3 1220V2
I removed all HDD
When I pull the memory, I got 3 beeps.
Board LED XOXO OX XO
Please provide an answer for the following questions:
- Was the board working before or is this a new integration?
- Have you tested a different monitor for testing purposes?
- Are you using an Intel(R) Chassis? If so please let us know the part number.
- Have you tested different memory?
- The board worked for 2 years before.
- yes I tested with 2 different monitors and with TV, plus I have installed new VGA card and test with HDMI.
- yes I am using Intel chassis - P4304BTLSFCN
- I tested different memory and different CPU and different Power supply and different chassis ( I have 3 same servers - 2 of them working properly)
- I tried CMOS clear
Based on the fact you have covered most of the troubleshooting for this kind of issue, we recommend contacting your Intel support group to replace the board under warranty.