Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4750 Discussions

Intel Accelerated Storage Manager installation on Windows Server 2016 Core

OS
Beginner

Hi I need to install Intel Accelerates Storage Manager to Windows Server 2016 Core and mainly to silently configure monitoring/sending emails when problem with HDD occured. I didnt find any manual, that told me how to do this? I see that there is some new feature (web ui), that maybe can be used to this? But I am not able to authenticate to it using local account..

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi AndrewCZ: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® communities. We will do our best to try to fix this problem.

In order to provide a better assistance:

What is the model of the board?

What is the model of the processor?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of the laptop?

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
OS
Beginner

Hi,

What is the model of the board?

SuperMicro X10DRi

What is the model of the processor?

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v4

It is not laptop, it is 2U rack server.

Sorry for late response.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Moved query to Servers forum where it can get more traction...S

0 Kudos
OS
Beginner

So does anyone knows how to install 'Intel Accelerated Storage Manager' on Server Core OS? And mainly, how to make unnatend configuration to send email when some problem with HDD is detected?

Thank you

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

AndrewCZ: Let me apologize for any inconvenience. In this case in order to get the most accurate response, please get in contact with Supermicro directly, since they are the manufacturer of the board:

https://www.supermicro.com/support/contact.cfm https://www.supermicro.com/support/contact.cfm

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

AndrewCZ: I just wanted to check if you saw the information we requested previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos