Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
4482 Discussions

Intel Atom C3558 Datasheet and socket

Hai_Sanmina
Beginner

Hi all,

I am unable to locate the datasheet for the Intel Atom C3000, particularly the C3558. Please point me to the appropriate website.

In addition, I also have trouble finding vendors for the FCBGA-1310 (FCBGA15) socket. I  appreciate your help and support.

Hai_Sanmina

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel

Hello, Hai_Sanmina.

Thank you for your patience.

The processor you are referring to is manufactured for use in OEM systems, meaning that support or technical documentation is directly provided by the system manufacturer of the platform where the unit came preinstalled.

Regarding availability of the parts, this is not information we handle from the technical support side, it is necessary to review this with the official distributors, so we would recommend contacting them directly:

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor

If you have other questions or concerns, please let me know, otherwise I will proceed to close the thread on March 30th.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jean_Intel

Hello @Hai_Sanmina

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We will move your question to the correct subforum, the team in charge will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

BrusC_Intel

Hello, Hai_Sanmina.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forum.

I received your case regarding the datasheet for that specific processor and also the part you are not able to locate; I will be glad to assist you.

Please allow me to review the available documentation and I will contact you back as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

BrusC_Intel

Hello, Hai_Sanmina.

Thank you for your patience.

The processor you are referring to is manufactured for use in OEM systems, meaning that support or technical documentation is directly provided by the system manufacturer of the platform where the unit came preinstalled.

Regarding availability of the parts, this is not information we handle from the technical support side, it is necessary to review this with the official distributors, so we would recommend contacting them directly:

https://marketplace.intel.com/s/pmp-partner-program/a723b0000008PICAA2/distributor

If you have other questions or concerns, please let me know, otherwise I will proceed to close the thread on March 30th.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

BrusC_Intel

Hello, Hai_Sanmina.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure as mentioned in my previous post.

I previously shared that support/technical documentation for that processor is directly provided by the system manufacturer of the platform where the unit came preinstalled, and it is necessary to check part availability with the official distributors.

The thread will be closed and no longer monitored by Intel support. If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.