Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Intel C621 chipset physical picture

YB
Novice

Hi I am looking for the physical picture of Intel C621 chipset, is there any document or website that I can find the physical picture of Intel products?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. 

you can find documentation about the Intel® C621 Chipset like specs and datasheet, I would like to know if you can provide us more details about the reason why you are looking for a picture of it?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
YB
Novice

Hi,

The physical picture is for our customer to apply for HS code of the product.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

I would like to clarify with you if HS would be the Heat Spreader or an HS code related to import the unit?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
YB
Novice
0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Thank you for the clarification, you can refer to the Intel® C612 Chipset specifications (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/81759/intel-c612-chipset.html)  in the ordering and compliance tab you can find the Trade compliance information US HTS: 8542310001.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
YB
Novice

Thank you for the information but I am looking for the physical picture of the chipset, not the HS code.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

we are going to try to get a picture of the Intel® C612 Chipset never the less we might run into limitations to find it since the Intel® C612 Chipset is sold to the motherboard for them to use/integrate it on their system dressing and the support is provided to the motherboard as a whole and not for the chipset as a single unit.

I will be posting back as soon as I have any news.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
YB
Novice

Noted with thanks.

Appreciate the effort.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Thank you for waiting, we understand that you are looking for the picture of the Intel® C621 Chipset for your customer to apply for the HS code, can you provide more details about why the picture es require and what kind of application/process is your customer working on?

Have you tried reaching out to your local intel representative?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Have you been able to look into the data requested?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos