Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YB
Beginner

Intel C621 chipset physical picture

Hi I am looking for the physical picture of Intel C621 chipset, is there any document or website that I can find the physical picture of Intel products?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. 

you can find documentation about the Intel® C621 Chipset like specs and datasheet, I would like to know if you can provide us more details about the reason why you are looking for a picture of it?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

YB
Beginner

Hi,

The physical picture is for our customer to apply for HS code of the product.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

I would like to clarify with you if HS would be the Heat Spreader or an HS code related to import the unit?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

YB
Beginner

It is the HS code for import.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Thank you for the clarification, you can refer to the Intel® C612 Chipset specifications (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/81759/intel-c612-chipset.html)  in the ordering and compliance tab you can find the Trade compliance information US HTS: 8542310001.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

YB
Beginner

Thank you for the information but I am looking for the physical picture of the chipset, not the HS code.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

we are going to try to get a picture of the Intel® C612 Chipset never the less we might run into limitations to find it since the Intel® C612 Chipset is sold to the motherboard for them to use/integrate it on their system dressing and the support is provided to the motherboard as a whole and not for the chipset as a single unit.

I will be posting back as soon as I have any news.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

YB
Beginner

Noted with thanks.

Appreciate the effort.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Thank you for waiting, we understand that you are looking for the picture of the Intel® C621 Chipset for your customer to apply for the HS code, can you provide more details about why the picture es require and what kind of application/process is your customer working on?

Have you tried reaching out to your local intel representative?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

Have you been able to look into the data requested?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello YB

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Leonardo C.