Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

Intel M10JNP2SB nowhere to be found

JBech
Beginner

When I asked support about availability of the M10JNP2SB server motherboard they weren't aware that there was a shortage. When I got on CDW's page they had it flagged as discontinued. Since Intel support is obviously clueless does anyone know the status of Intel Server Boards in general and specifically the M10JNP2SB? Is Intel bailing on yet another product line?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello JBech,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

For availability and quoting information you want to contact your nearest reseller or authorized distributor. You can get more info following the instructions from this article How Do I Contact an Intel® Authorized Distributor, Supplier, or...

If you want to check and compare for server systems different alternatives you can check the Intel Server Edge website: The Edge – Intel® Server Product Marketing Library

Hope it helps

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
JBech
Beginner

What a totally worthless, canned response. I have come to expect nothing more from Intel.

For the first time in 30 years I just order a non-Intel server board. All I can say? **bleep** you and the horse you rode in on Intel. Adios and Peace-Out........

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JBech,

We apologize for not been more helpful. We don't have stock availability info since this is a technical forum. That is why we refer to the authorized resellers as per Intel does not sale retail.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
SBlitz
New Contributor II

Hello,

Indeed M10JNP2SB is in huge shortage, and by the beginning of Q4, things will become better. Many board vendors rely on TI, which has ~50 weeks lead time, and these extreme shortages (worst one in the last 20 years) are common and unexpected.

Thanks, Saar

0 Kudos
ReddGreen
Beginner

This post is nearly 3 months old now, but  Provantage has these boards listed for sale.   I bought a m10jnp2sb there earlier this year.  They have been good about not listing items for sale that are out of stock.

0 Kudos