Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4302 Discussions

Intel Mp server

idata
Community Manager

HI all i hade a strange problem in MP server since today morning ..No Host drive found error occur . we have 5 drive and configure Raid .its perfectly working yesterday .today morning i faced this issue no clue found find this is our llive server ..can you please help me out urgent

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

Which server, what RAID card, and which driver revision are you running?

idata
Community Manager

Server is SR4850HW4

Raid Card ST336807LC

Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

ST336807LC is a hard drive. What are you using for the RAID? Can you get into Ctrl-G, or Ctrl-C, or Ctrl-E during POST, to look for failures?

idata
Community Manager

Mistakely wrote Hardrive info.Raid Card we use <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->Intel GC80303..For RAID we use CTRL G

Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

That's an LSI card - see http://www.lsi.com/storage_home/products_home/internal_raid/megaraid_scsi/megaraid_scsi_3202/

Intel just makes one of the chips on the card, not the card itself.

That page has the User Guide - check to see if troubleshooting tips are included.