Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Intel Pro /1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter firmware Upgrade

Kam1
Beginner

I need to upgrade firmware on Intel Pro /1000 PT Quad Port LP Server Adapter. It is a PCI Network adapter card in Lenovo X3650 M2 server.  We have Vmware Esxi 6.5 installed on the server.  I cannot find a way to upgrade the firmware on the intel adapter.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thansks.

Kam1

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel

Hello Kam1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Upon checking, I am sorry to say that the adapter model Intel® PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter does not have any firmware update, the original firmware is retained during the whole product life. This is also the reason why there is no available firmware in our download site for this unit. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Kam1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Upon checking, I am sorry to say that the adapter model Intel® PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter does not have any firmware update, the original firmware is retained during the whole product life. This is also the reason why there is no available firmware in our download site for this unit. 

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Kam1
Beginner

Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

Kamran

0 Kudos