Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Intel RAID Controller RS25AB080 SNMP Monitoring

ANich6
Beginner

I'm trying to figure out how to monitor the health of arrays on this controller. So far I am only able to monitor the individual disk state via OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.343.2.10.3.5.700. It looks like I should be able to monitor array health for this controller via OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.3582.4.1.4.3.4 But when I walk 1.3.6.1.4.1.3582 I don't see anything.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello ANich6, Thank you for joining the community. Looks like you might be missing the appropriate MIB file. They are not currently available in the website at this time. We will get them for you with our engineering department. Please allow us a couple days while we get a reply from them. Regards. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
ANich6
Beginner

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

0 Kudos
ANich6
Beginner

Hi Jose,

Just following up on this. Were you able to track down that MIB from the Engineer? Thanks

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ANich6,

We finally got a reply from engineering. We apologize for the long delay. They provided the attached document where you will find the SNMP MIB/OID for multiple OS. Please let us know if this is what you were looking for.

Regards.

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello ANich6, I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. If not please let us know so we can continue our research in order to get your issue resolved. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello ANich6, We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos