Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Intel® RAID Controller RS25SB008 compatible with Intel DC S3510 SSD?

EJian
Beginner

May somebody help me as above title. I have my server board S3420GP and 2 x Intel DC S3510 SSD. I'm now looking for a raid controller to raid both of the SSD on my server board. I managed found only server board S3420GP is compatible and can't see Intel DC S3510 SSD inside intel tested hardware list. (intel DC S3500 was in the list)

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello cjeng88

According to https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/motherboards/server/rs25ab080/sb/rs25ab080_rs25sb080_rs25nb008_rs25db080_thol_v13.pdf Intel® RAID Controller RS25AB080, RS25SB008, RS25DB080 and RS25NB008 Tested Hardware and Operating System List (THOL) the ‎Intel® Server Board S3420GP is compatible with the RS25SB008.

Could you please let us know at what point is your ‎Intel® S3510 series SSD not detected?

Is it at the BIOS level?

Is it at the Operating System Installation that your SSD is not being detected? If It is the case it is possible the issue is related to the Drivers not being loaded prior to installation.

If possible please attach a screenshot of the error you are reporting?

Additionally, which troubleshooting steps have been performed in order to try to solve the issue?

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Caesar B_Intel.
0 Kudos
EJian
Beginner

My system not completely build yet. I'm planning to buy a raid controller to raid both DC S3510 SSD. Unfortunately, i can't found the above mentioned raid controller compatible with my DC S3510 inside intel hardware tested list. In this case i'm not dare to buy the raid controller. Just seek somebody help me on this matter.

idata
Employee

Hello cjeng88

In case you need further assistance on where to purchase the compatible Raid Controller you could contact one of our resellers at http://locate.intel.com and find one near your area.

Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Caesar B_Intel.
0 Kudos