Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4783 Discussions

Intel S2600WTT - Matrox G200e - use as DDA

LarryWhitney
Beginner

I have a Windows Server 2016 using the Intel S2600WTTR board with the Matrox G200e onboard video. The server i a host to my VM's. Since the RemoteFX adapter is now disabled, I would like to use the Matrox on the VM's w/DDA. While reading through the Microsoft instructions, the state to get with the video vendor to see if we need additional configuration. It also says to install Video Mitigation driver, if available.

Any information/suggestions will be helpful and appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello LarryWhitney,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

After checking into your question it’s worth mentioning that RemoteFX Because of security concerns, RemoteFX vGPU is disabled by default on all versions of Windows starting with the July 14, 2020 Security Update, this is based on Microsoft* official website.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/rds-supported-config#remotefx-3d-video-adapter-vgpu-support

You may try to use the driver Onboard Video Driver for Windows* Server 2016 for Intel® Server Boards and Systems Based on Intel® 61X Chipset this driver includes Matrox G200e (Emulex) Display Only Driver, version 4.03.01.004.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26508/Onboard-Video-Driver-for-Windows-Server-2016-for-Intel-Server-Boards-and-Systems-Based-on-Intel-61X-Chipset?wapkw=%20S2600WT

Regards,

Adrian M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello LarryWhitney,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let me know if you need more assistance. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos
AdrianM_Intel
Employee

Hello LarryWhitney,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Regards,

Adrian M.

0 Kudos