Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4750 Discussions

Intel S5000XVN red leds+power led blinking+Monitor not displaying

TMiha1
Beginner

Hello.I got a problem with Intel S5000XVN..2 days ago i've tried to power on my pc and the monitor wasn't displanying anythig..the led from monitor was turning orange from green,then i've looked in the computer and i saw the power led was green and blinking and the leds next to it was red...i will insert a video for you guys to see what it is about and tell me from what can it be...i've tried to disconnect all peripherals/clean dust from ram memory but nothing...i've tried to power it on just with 1 memory stick still nothing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi,

We recommend testing a different monitor and video card if possible. Since the board has been discontinued years ago and is out of warranty, we recommend replacing the board if the issue persists after swapping components.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mchaw2
Beginner

hi am having this same issue,were u able to troubleshoot this issue,if yes then pls help.thanks manish mailto:tushqa@gmail.com tushqa@gmail.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

We recommend testing a different monitor and video card if possible. Since the board has been discontinued years ago and is out of warranty, we recommend replacing the board if the issue persists after swapping components.

0 Kudos