Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Intel SSD Compatibility with RMS25CB080 Controller

idata
Employee

Hi,

I'm looking for information relating to compatible SSDs that will work with the Intel RAID Controller RMS25CB080. The only document on the support page that lists compatible SSDs is about one year old and only lists two 6Gb Intel SSDs, the 120/250GB 510-series. Will the 520-series work? Or any other Intel SSDs?

Ideally I'm trying to create an all-SSD VD array with the RMS25CB080 controller and Intel RAID SSD Cache with FastPath I/O (AXXRPFKSSD2).

Thank you for your input.

JC

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

james,

There is a newer document and I don't know why it hasn't been posted to the modules support sites. However it's dated July 2012, so only slightly newer. I can't post the document to the community, but I've attached the Intel* SSD section for you here.

As you can see there a re a few 520-series SSDs there.

Regards,

John

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

james,

There is a newer document and I don't know why it hasn't been posted to the modules support sites. However it's dated July 2012, so only slightly newer. I can't post the document to the community, but I've attached the Intel* SSD section for you here.

As you can see there a re a few 520-series SSDs there.

Regards,

John

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you John!!!

Best Regards,

JC

0 Kudos