Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Intel Server board S2600CW2SR compatibility

JLedd
Beginner

Hi Intel Support Team,

Good day,

I have some questions regards with Intel Server board S2600CW2SR.

Basic installation was included for Ubuntu 16.04 as per checking to this https://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/support/articles/000006988/server-products/server-boards.html URL:https://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/support/articles/000006988/server-products/server-boards.html

May I know if installation of Chipset and onboard drivers are included and not just installing Ubuntu 16.04?

If yes, may we have the link and procedure on how to install the drivers for Intel Server board S2600CW2SR? Please advice us.

Hoping for quick response.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello SonLedda,

I was reviewing your case and I could see that you are looking for the drivers of you Intel server board in Linux Ubuntu 16.04. There is an specific step in the installation of the Ubuntu Operating System that will require internet connection in order to install some drivers for your system. However, I am not completely sure if those in the package of drivers will include the Intel Drivers.

Nevertheless, please check the link below for all the drivers of your Intel Server Board:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88276/Intel-Server-Board-S2600CW2SR Downloads for Intel® Server Board S2600CW2SR

Which drivers are you looking for?

If you have any other question please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
JLedd
Beginner

Hi Emeth,

Thanks for quick response,

I'm looking for Intel Chipset drivers and onboard drivers for Ubuntu 16.04

I already checked that given link and found that chipset drivers and onboard driver supports Windows operating System only.

Can you give us link for the Ubuntu 16.04 drivers for S2600CW2SR.

When I'm trying to download the drivers by choosing Linux, only

Intel® RAID Web Console 2 Utility for Linux* x86 and x64 was appearing.

Thanks,

Johnson Ledda

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, from our end we do not have an official Intel Chipset driver and onboard driver for Ubuntu 16.04.

The only drivers that I can share with you are those drivers in the website provided above this is because Intel supports only basic installation and compatibility with the operating system.

However, please try to do the step of the installation that I mentioned above maybe Ubuntu provides those drivers.

Let me know in order to make sure the information.

Best Regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I would like to know if you still need assistance in this case. If so, please do not hesitate and let me know in order to assist you.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

Since there is no more question about this. I am going to proceed and close this threat once for all. If you have any other question, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos