Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Intel Storage SS4200-E problem

DMart13
Beginner

Hi, I have a ss4200-e and it always worked fine, a few weeks back when I open the browser it shows only the Setup0.html page, all corrupted and even if I redo the setup steps, it goes back to the initial setup screen when finished and stays in this loop.

I tried reseting it, it resets everything but the problems persists. Is there a way to reinstall the main OS or the firmware without depending on the WebUI?

I attached a picture for you to know how it looks like from the browser. (any browser in any machine over the network).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi DMartins, your post will be moved to for better assistance.

0 Kudos
David_A_Intel

Are you able to access your data? As you can see, the access to the configuration page is web-based. Would it be possible that a configuration setting might be blocking part of the content?

I would suggest trying to connect from different client systems and make sure that there is no firewall or security setting blocking the content. You can use the following http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/ss4200-e/sb/CS-031572.htm article as a reference of possible settings to check (the issue description on this article does not fit the criteria of the issue we are seeing here but it gives some recommendations on step 3).

0 Kudos