Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Intel s2600stb motherboard BIOS dump needed

AVdov
Beginner

I need intel s2600stb bios dump. I mean binary to flash it with SPI programmer (single 32mb file). Anyone has one? Thank you.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, Hope you are doing fine. Let us research the information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
AVdov
Beginner

Thanks, I will be waiting, really need it.

0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, We just got the confirmation that we need to know more information related to the issue in order to ask for the information. Is this from a company? How many units are going to be applying this on? Is this a project or why do you need the binary file? Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AVdov
Beginner

Not from a company, I have a render pc based on s2600stb but my bios image got corrupted and i am not able to restore it with bios recovery. That's why i'm asking for bios dump. Can't find it on the internet for now. I have only one unit. If I had another one i would make bios dump myself. Can you help me? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, Thank you for the information, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, Unfortunately we are not able to provide the file you need. If a BIOS recovery still doesn't fix the problem we do not recommend flashing the BIOS in any other way. But, we can offer you a replacement, will that work for you? Regards, Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, We are wondering if you need further assistance? Regards, Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, We are wondering if you need further assistance from our side? Regards, Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello AVdov, As we have not received an answer from you we are going to proceed and close this thread. If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Charlie_V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos