Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

Lenovo P920

luisbf
Novice

Good morning,

I'm trying to run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant on a Lenovo P920 server. I just want the tool to detect all Intel hardware and update them. The problem is that it hangs on "Scanning your system ...". I already reinstalled the tool, but it didn't help. I'd like to know if there is a workaround to solve this issue.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello luisbf

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• OS version and build
  • Browser used
  • Browser version
  • Did this tool work before on your system? 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
luisbf
Novice

Good morning David,

I just updated everything this morning and tried again with no success. See the attached print screens.

These are the versions:

Windows Server 2022 - 21H2 / build 20348.261

Google Chrome 94.0.4606.81

Microsoft Edge 94.0.992.47

Regards,

Luis

CHROME.pngEDGE.png

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided, the Intel DSA® is supported on Microsoft Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, and Windows® 10 using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer). Can you try one of those OS?

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
luisbf
Novice

Hi David,

Yes, I saw it. You said in other words that you have no clue and therefore Windows Server is not supported.

As you are not able to support me and other customers concerning this topic, I give up and will manually update the Intel drivers.

Regards,

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

As you requested, we will close this thread now. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,  

David G  

0 Kudos