Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage; and Intel® Xeon® Processors
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
4302 Discussions

MFSYS25 adding SSD

NMatk
Beginner

Is there a way to add SSDs to a MFSYS25 without AXXTM3SATA ? I have to change my SAS disks with new ones, but would like to get something from that change. Adding SSD with AXXTM3SATA reduce SSD performance in a big way, so i would love to do something that would increase system performance...

Is there a way to add some modern storage, or something else, so my old server get improved performance regarding storage ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We regret to inform that the Intel® Modular Server Chassis MFSYS25 is currently in End of Interactive Support (EOIS). This means that Intel no longer provides interactive support for this service via telephone, e-mail, chat, or other tools. Technical articles will continue to be available on the Intel Support website.

There is not any way to adapt this product to a newer storage solution, in terms of performance.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
idata
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

We regret to inform that the Intel® Modular Server Chassis MFSYS25 is currently in End of Interactive Support (EOIS). This means that Intel no longer provides interactive support for this service via telephone, e-mail, chat, or other tools. Technical articles will continue to be available on the Intel Support website.

There is not any way to adapt this product to a newer storage solution, in terms of performance.

faugub_intel # iwork4intel

View solution in original post