Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Manage and Monitor multiple Intel Servers in a Console

SDiem
Novice

Hi,

Is there a Tool to Manage/Monitor/Update multiple Intel Servers.

I know once it called "Intel Multi Server Manager", but i cannot find it.

Best Regards

Silvan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SBlitz
New Contributor II

Hi,

Look here please: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/data-center-overview.html - it's a great tool for many-servers management and event full cabinets and more. It can upgrade firmware of Intel servers as well. The tool is not free, but the price is very reasonable.

Good luck,

Saar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello SDiem,

Thank you for joining the community

You are correct. The tool you mention was available a little while ago but was taken away to prevent vulnerability issues. Let me doublecheck if it will be a fix or a different tool to replace it. Will let you know as soon as I have updates

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
SBlitz
New Contributor II

Hi,

Look here please: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/software/data-center-overview.html - it's a great tool for many-servers management and event full cabinets and more. It can upgrade firmware of Intel servers as well. The tool is not free, but the price is very reasonable.

Good luck,

Saar

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello SDiem,

After checking with our engineering team they confirmed the software application IMSM (Intel Multi-Server Manager) have been discontinued and is no longer available.

There is no info about any successor or equivalent tools so the only recommendation is to use the BMC Web Console (EWS – Embedded Web Server) to monitor your servers. If you need assistance on how to configure the RMM4 feature just let us know.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello SDiem,

Thanks for the feedback. We didn't mentioned it because of not been free as MSM was, but it is definitely an option  worth to try.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos