Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Motherboard bumpers G35112-001

RSump1
New Contributor III

Hello everyone, are the motherboard bumpers (P/N G35112-001) available outside of buying a new P4000 series server case? I am replacing my S2600CW board and need another set of bumpers.

Thanks, Ray

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello RSump1,

Thank you for joining the community

I think it might be possible to get a set of bumpers as part of a warranty replacement. The bad thing is that you will need to contact support directly over telephone and/or email since it is not possible to create any kind order through a community post.

You can try this URL after selecting you location it will show you the respective phone number

Hope it helps

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello RSump1,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I will try to contact you back on next November 5th

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RSump1
New Contributor III

Jose,

I have not, I opened a case with tech support. I will assume the bumpers are needed on the motherboard for safety. Will the replacement board that Intel is sending have a package of bumpers?

Thanks
Ray
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello RSump1,

We found another case open about this same issue which is been worked by one of our coworkers. They are looking for this information with our depot department and they will give you an update soon. Please continue working on that case to prevent tickets duplicated. For such reason we will proceed to close this thread now.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos