Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

My 4500mhd poorly made?

idata
Employee

hi i just got my new laptop 2.2ghz intel c2d intel 4500mhd and 3 gig ddr3 ram i see people with the same specs running street fighter IV and getting 45fps VS me whos getting 25.fps. another example is resident evil 5 which im getting artifacts and 9-14fps when other people gets 25-30fps and no artifcats.

so is my chipset screwed up? i can still take this laptop back fi somone replys asap to get a new one

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

If you don't get much response from the Server community, you can also try the Graphics and Chipset community over at

http://communities.intel.com/community/tech/graphics

idata
Employee

im trying to collect enough info to see if its the cards and not windows 7 itself limiting frames on peoples laptops/pc's i had vista not to long ago and i got a max of 102 frames per second with my 4500MHD it ran soo smooth until i upgraded to windows 7 now it barely hits 4 in games and dosent go over 30 in video its also causeing browseing issues and download lag network problems and such

0 Kudos