Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

NO SOUND CARD

Julia
Beginner

Good Day! I would like to ask help from you because the audio of my Chuwi lapbook is not working. After I update the latest windows 10 update my audio was gone then I tried the help from internet like fixing my device manager, services and etc. I tried the uninstall the driver and restart the laptop but after that the audio driver was gone for good. What should I do? Troubleshooting is not working and I tried looking for new drivers at internet like Realtek but its not working. Hoping for your fast reply and help. I just found out that my laptop cant detect my sound card it keep saying that sound card is not found but I just bought this laptop like a month ago and this happen. Also there when i tried fixing it using BIOS there was no audio controller there. Please help me. Thankyou.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

0 Kudos
LoudInformationTiger

Julia, are you with me? before proceeding? 

0 Kudos