Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

OcuLink Cable Availability

zsprenger
Beginner

So based on the system specifications for the R2312WFTZSR Chassis, which is a 12 x 3.5" bay 2U Chassis, the back plane only has 2 OcuLink connectors.  According to the system manual, the correct OcuLink cables used to connect are:

AXXCBL600CVCR

AXXCBL620CRCR

The only place that I'm finding these in stock are questionable sites or ebay.  Don't tell me this is a supply chain issue because the AXXCBL470CVCR is available and the AXXCBL700CVCR is on back order but no channel partners have stock on the above 2 cables and THOSE are the cables specified in the manual.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello zsprenger,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

When it comes to availability, pricing, and all things related to buying an Intel branded product, you will have to contact one of our authorized distributors/resellers, if a product is not available on their end you are welcome to fill up a purchase order with them and if they don’t have stock, they have ways of contacting us in order to get supply for these orders. In the worst-case scenario, they should be able to provide you with an ETA for the products that you need.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello zsprenger,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Please let me know if you still need further assistance.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello zsprenger,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos