Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Omni-Path Fabric Design Related

SZaid
Beginner

Referring the Intel® Server Board S2600BP and Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BP Product Family Integration and Service Guide .

1. # 558210 - https://cdrd.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/558210?wapkw=omni-path+fabric Intel Omni-Path Fabric Carrier Card Fab3 - Design Kit - Revision 2.2

2. # 554502 - Riser Card .

From the Step File Of The Riser Card - Its Clear that the Riser Card will not mate With the S2600BP design.

Could you Locate us to the right Design of the Riser Card For Buchanan Pass.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
SZaid
Beginner

Additional Information -

For the Riser Card Suggested - for Omni-Path design is # 554502

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi ZAID,

Thank you for reaching out.

If I'm understanding your question, this a compatibility inquiry about what riser card to use on Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BP in order to support fabric adapters, if that is the case, according to the spare list and configuration guide for this system the raiser to use is: MM# - 948931 and the adapters to go with it are https://ark.intel.com/products/92004/Intel-Omni-Path-Host-Fabric-Interface-Adapter-100-Series-1-Port-PCIe-x8 Intel® Omni-Path Host Fabric Interface Adapter 100 Series 1 Port PCIe x8 and https://ark.intel.com/products/92007/Intel-Omni-Path-Host-Fabric-Interface-Adapter-100-Series-1-Port-PCIe-x16 Intel® Omni-Path Host Fabric Interface Adapter 100 Series 1 Port PCIe x16

Please let me know if this answers to your question or if further assistance is required.

Ken

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
SZaid
Beginner

Ken,

From the Design Guide of [Intel® Omni-Path Internal Faceplate Transition (IFT) Carrier Card ] - Its Noted That the Riser Card # 554502 is Suggested.

Referring to your response, related to the design of Riser Card- Can we get access to Design guide or Reference Brd file ?

The Question Is Related from a design POV. Access to Reference of the Riser Card? [ IBL num Would be helpfull]

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

HI,

Thanks for the clarification, I'll check on that and be back with you as soon as I get an answer for you.

Ken.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ZAID,

I'm sorry for the delay, I just con firmed the information could be provided under a non disclosure agreement.

I'm sending an email to your registered address to start the process please continue communication by that mean.

Ken

0 Kudos
SZaid
Beginner

Ken,

Thanks for the support extended.

I have Shared with you all the details As Requested.

I hope You are Clear on the Files That we need,

1. Ref File For OPA Fabric Board

2. Riser CARD for its Plugin on buchanan Pass S2600BP

• > AHW1URISER1
  • > AHW1UM2RISER2
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you,

WE received the information and will proceed on to the next step, once again thank you so much, you'll be contacted as soon as an answer for your inquiry is found.

Regards

Ken
0 Kudos
SZaid
Beginner

Ken,

Any positive response- please Update.

0 Kudos
SZaid
Beginner

Ken ,

The Issue We have Raised is Still Open.

We Seek your Support to have it closed at the Earliest.

Kindly Update us.

0 Kudos