Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

One of the virtuals drives of my Intel Embbeded Server RAID Tech II went offline. How can I put it online again. Don't mind me if a need to delete virtual drive and recreate it but Delete Virtual Drive menu option is not available. What can I do?

CRosa9
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello CRosa9, Hope you are doing fine. In order to better assist you, can you confirm the server board model that you are using? Regards, Charlie V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello CRosa9, Can you confirm the server board model that you are using? Regards, Charlie V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CRosa9
Beginner

Hello Charlie!

Problem was solved.

A patrol read was running on another virtual drive. I stopped the patrol read and I was able to delete and recreate virtual drive.

Sorry by the inconvenience.

Regards

0 Kudos
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee
Hello CRosa9, Hope you are doing fine. We are glad to hear that! If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Charlie V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos