Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

PROBLEM POWER H2312XXLR3 barebone with 2x Compute Module HNS2600BPQ

MBern12
Beginner

Good After!

I need the help of the Technical Department, because I have a H2312XXLR3 barebone with 2 Compute Module HNS2600BPQ, and they do not power either one.

The Buttons Power and ID, don't respond.

I don't understand the origin of this problem.

Kind Regards

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MBern12
Beginner

HNS2600BPB Buchanan Pass

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Miguel,

It is my pleasure assisting you. In regard to your power issue; could you please provide us more details of the issue. Please let me know if the system was working before or it is a first integration system.

Additionally, send me the PBA numbers of the motherboards and the full product code of the chassis. Include how many processors and how much memory are on each module.

I look forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
MBern12
Beginner

Thank You for your answer.

Is a first integration system.

THe configuration is correct, according with the specifications of this Barebone Intel H2312XXLR3 2U/4N Rack 12 x HDD:

2x Intel Compute Module HNS2600BPB Buchanan Pass

2x Intel 4-Port SAS Bridge Board AHWBP12GBGBR5 --> PBA MODULE 1: H87926-550 | QSBP72500386 -->PBA MODULE 2: H87926-550 | QSBP72500215

2x Intel Remote Management Module iPC AXXRMM4LITE2

4x Procesador Intel Xeon Gold 6140 2,3GHz 18 Cores

12x Memoria Samsung DDR4 2400 32GB ECC Reg. RDIMM 1.2V each module

2x MELLANOX HBA Infiniband FDR 56Gb/s QSFP SP PCIe x8

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Miguel,

I have confirmed the compatibility of the compute modules and the chassis. You are telling me that you are not receiving any power signal from the system; so we will need to confirm if the power supplies match the requirements of your system.

Please send me the part number (P/N) and the serial number of them; additionally, let me know if you receive a blinking amber or green light on each power supply as soon as you plug the power cable.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
MBern12
Beginner

Hi Mike C,blinking amber

The Power Supplys "blinking amber" as soon as I plug the power cable.

P/N F.A: H66158-009

Our provider has sent us another NEW Barebone and the same thing happens to us.

0 Kudos
MBern12
Beginner

Hi, We have used 2666 and the same problem occurs.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Miguel,

The power supplies match your system requirements and you already tested your system with a new pair of power supplies.

According to the Intel® Xeon® Gold 6140 Processor specifications, the compatible memory is DDR4 – 2666MHz

The replacement of the chassis is the next step to follow; I have created a case with our partners in Europe, they are going to contact you within 24 business hours and offer you the replacement options available in your country. The new case number is 02996291.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos