Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4776 Discussions

Problemas na atualização de Driver de Interface Intel

nataliapontess
Beginner

O Samsung Update solicita a atualização do Driver de Interface Intel ME  versão 11.0.0.1173, mas quando eu inicio a instalação, aparece o aviso "não foi possivel conectar ao servidor. Verifique se há problemas na rede e tente novamente.".

Minha conexão a internet está normal. 

problem 1.PNG

problem 2.PNG

  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello nataliapontess, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; there may be some errors on said translation.  

The Intel® Management Engine Interface (MEI) is a layer within the motherboard BIOS that allows interaction between the operating system and the BIOS itself. All the updates provided for MEI are provided directly by the system manufacturer (OEM).  

I am seeing that you are using a Samsung Update tool, based on this; you should check with Samsung* for further assistance with this problem.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello nataliapontess, 

I hope the previous information was useful to you.

As mentioned, you should check with Samsung* for further support with the latest updates and the Update Tool they offer.

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any additional questions, please submit a new thread as this one will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos