Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahesh
Beginner

Project was not loading in Quarus Prime

Hello everyone, I am new to Quartus Pime tool. when I am creating a new project it is taking too much time and still not loading the project. Why this is happening? Please can anyone tell me the reason?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Hi,

Can you share the steps and a screenshot of what do you see after performing the steps?

Kindly check the memory required to compile a design targeting each device here: https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/requirements/20.2/

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

Mahesh
Beginner

Sorry, for the late reply. I got a solution to the problem. My memory is not sufficient for new Quartus prime software. So I installed the previous version, now it's working fine.

Thanks for your valuable Mr KhaiChein_Y_Intel.

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

Hi,

No problem. I’m glad that the issue has been resolved, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY