Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Project was not loading in Quarus Prime

Mahesh
Beginner

Hello everyone, I am new to Quartus Pime tool. when I am creating a new project it is taking too much time and still not loading the project. Why this is happening? Please can anyone tell me the reason?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Can you share the steps and a screenshot of what do you see after performing the steps?

Kindly check the memory required to compile a design targeting each device here: https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/requirements/20.2/

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
Mahesh
Beginner

Sorry, for the late reply. I got a solution to the problem. My memory is not sufficient for new Quartus prime software. So I installed the previous version, now it's working fine.

Thanks for your valuable Mr KhaiChein_Y_Intel.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

No problem. I’m glad that the issue has been resolved, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos