Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

RAID-Webkonsole-Utility, no Controller found, MR_MONITOR stopped

idata
Employee

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;} @page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Hello I am building a win 2008 SBS Server- Intel board S3420GPV. The RAID Conrtoller I want to manage by the web console. The installation of the RAID-Webkonsole-Utility for Windows* dows not fail (I tested the version on CD and the new on the intel website), but no server is found by the webconsole. The installed service MR_MONITOR stopps and does not run. Eventlog shows the message "no controllers found".

There are 2 RAIDs (mirror) which were build by the Bios utility.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

MIchael

P.S: Sorry for double posting, but at first I thought the forum would be in german

FB_Addon_TelNo{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; background-color: # 0ff0ff;}
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Edward_Z_Intel
Employee

Check this one first:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/CS-028365.htm http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/CS-028365.htm

Which RAID controller are you using? Can you also check if you have latest RAID driver installed?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Edward,

I checked it and have disabled "LAN Connection". The active connection is "LAN connection 2".

The RAID Controller is the build in Intel® 3420.

I installed the latest driver from the intel website.

Everything seems to be correct.

Thanks for your help

MIchael

FB_Addon_TelNo{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; background-color: # 0ff0ff;}HFB_Addon_TelNo{ height:15px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; background-color: # 0ff0ff;}
0 Kudos