Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4784 Discussions

RS2BL080 AXXRPFKSSD2

MPaul12
Beginner

Hi I have the raid controller RS2BL080 and have chewed me to the expansion AXXRPFKSSD2. Unfortunately, I have found only after the purchase that the extension fits not at all to the controller. I need the extension AXXRPFKSSD. I wrote my dealer says but he does not want to take it back. Is it possible to replace the part directly from Intel?

Or is there another possibility to enlargement AXXRPFKSSD2 RS2BL080 on the raid controller running to get to.

Hallo ich habe den Raid Controller RS2BL080 und habe mir dazu die erweiterung AXXRPFKSSD2 gekaut. Leider habe ich erst nach dem Kauf festgestellt das die erweiterung garnicht zu dem Controller passt. Ich brauche die erweiterung AXXRPFKSSD. Das habe ich meinem Händler geschrieben der sagt aber das er es nicht zurück nehmen möchte. Kann man das Teil direkt bei Intel tauschen lassen?

Oder gibt es eine andere möglichkeit die erweiterung AXXRPFKSSD2 auf dem RS2BL080 Raid Controller zum laufen zu bekommen.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Daniel_O_Intel
Employee

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/sb/CS-033095.htm Server Products — Intel� RAID Premium Features key compatible with Intel� RAID Controllers/Modules shows which keys match which controllers.

I don't think Intel could take it back - do you have any of the RAID cards from the Revision 2 on the bottom half of that page, that you could use the Rev2 key on?

0 Kudos