Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4775 Discussions

RS3DC080 Compability

Dox777
Novice

Hello Team!

I'm looking for compability list Intel Raid Controller RS3DC080.

I wanna got what kind of new SSDs are compabilited with RS3DC080.

I need replace old SSDs to large volume SSDs.

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Mikhail, Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support. I understand that you are looking for new compatible SSDs for your Intel(R) Raid Controller RS3DC080. For details on which SSDs are compatible with this RAID controller, you can refer to the topic: 6.1 Hard Disk Drives and Solid State Drives (SSD) of the below link: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/motherboards/server/sb/12gb_megaraid_rs3dc080_rs3dc040_thol_10.pdf I hope this information helps to clarify your inquiry. If you have any question do not hesitate in replying to this post; more than glad to assist. Regards, Jeremiah A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Dox777
Novice

Thank you a lot! But I can see this document is old and these SSDa are not "live" and no longer shipped.

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Mikhail, Thank you for your update. Let me check for newer information and get back to you as soon as possible. Regards, Jeremiah A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Mikhail, I hope you are doing well today. I'm still investigating for a newer list of SSDs compatible with this RAID controller. As soon as I get new information I will contact you immediately. You patience is highly appreciated.
0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Mikhail,

I Hope you are doing well today.

I apologize for my late response.

I got new information in regards to the RAID controller and the compatible Drives for the same.

It seems like, there are no new launches of Tested Hardware and Operating System Lists for this RAID controller; therefore, the supported drives are based on what the Intel Server Systems where the card is installed in supports. If the RAID controller is not in an Intel(R) Server System, but in a third Party Server System, then, the drive support would be on the OEM third party site.

I hope this information helps to clarify your inquiry.

If you have any question, do not hesitate in replying to this post; more than glad to help.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Mikhail,

I Hope you are doing well today.

I have not heard back from you in regards to this request.

I was wondering if the information provided earlier helped or you have any question or concern.

Looking forward to your comments.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
Dox777
Novice

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you so much for the answer.

I got it. I will to apply SuperMIcro motherboard's datasheet.

But I don't have sure that it's correct, because I will to apply data regarding embedded SuperMico RAID-conroller, and use Intel Raid-controller.

0 Kudos
cnola1
Beginner

I am having an issue as the datasheet is not getting opened and the thing is that I have also having an issue on the module as it is not being accessed through the data sheet and I was doing it on the Windows CMD module to look what will be the effect of it. It did create a problem on the Microsoft compatibility telemetry high disk and I really do not know how can I fix it.

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Mikhail Kozlov,

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Looking forward to you comments.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos
Jeremias_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Mikhail Kozlov,

I hope you are doing well today.

I haven't heard back from you in regards to this case. I will proceed in closing the same. If you need more assistance or have more questions or concerns do not hesitate in replying to this post; more than glad to assist.

Regards,

Jeremiah A.

0 Kudos