Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4778 Discussions

Raid Web Console 2

PHopk1
Beginner

I'm having issues Sending SMTP Mail thorugh the Raid Web Console. I been using the Raid Web Console and Intel RAID Card for years, but it always seems like it's hit or miss with the console. Sometimes it works when sending mail, sometimes it doesn't. I need a permanent solution to this issue. It doesn't matter what server I use it just plain doesn't work. I could use google's server and it doesn't work and yes the ports are open on the firewall otherwise my clients would be unable to send any email.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello,

We would like to inform you that the SMTP is sent locally. In order to send the signal to the Internet you will need to configure a SMTP receiver or software so it can forward the signal properly as you are looking for.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello,

We would like to inform you that the SMTP is sent locally. In order to send the signal to the Internet you will need to configure a SMTP receiver or software so it can forward the signal properly as you are looking for.

0 Kudos