Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4761 Discussions

Raid web console 3 doesn't load

BSach
Beginner

Having issue on multiple servers that were previously working. When launching the Raid web console 3 it just show a blank page. See image

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BSach
Beginner

Image attached.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I would like to ask you some probing question about this issue in order to have a better understandings of this; By any chance, have you tried to access to this Console using a different browser? Have you chance something recently that could affect the performance and access of the Console? On the other hand, did you try to add the link as an exception on the browser? Please let me know those details in order to proceed with the next step. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
BSach
Beginner

Figured it out. LSA service wasn't running.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, I am very glad to hear that you were able to figure out the root cause of the issue. By any chance, do you have any other question in order to assist you with? If not, please do not hesitate and let me know in order to proceed and close this thread. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Due to the fact that you were able to identify the root cause of the issue. I am going to proceed and close this thread. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
sm0r3s
Beginner

I am experiencing this same issue, but LSA is running.

I have tried Microsoft Edge (Version 90.0.818.51 (Official build) (64-bit)), Google Chrome (Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)), Mozilla Firefox (88.0 (64-bit)), Vivaldi (3.8.2259.37 (Stable channel(64-bit)) and Internet Explorer 11. Running on Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042, All are giving the same results a blank grey screen. 

I have stopped and started LSA Services, uninstalled and reinstalled RWC3. Disabled everything that would block the connection, even gave it permission in the browsers to access the site.

0 Kudos